With HostBill integration you can resell ActiveCampaign Accounts and thanks to the variety of billing models that HostBill offers bill your customers for a number of subscribers or emails sent. Import ActiveCamapign accounts, products and pricing into HostBill and automatically manage ActiveCampaign accounts.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate ActiveCampaign Reseller module.
Connecting HostBill with ActiveCampaign Reseller
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select ActiveCampaign Reseller
- Name - Name of this connection
- Hostname / API Host - to be found in Active Campaign partner portal → Reseller API
- API Key - to be found in Active Campaign partner portal → Reseller API
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding ActiveCampaign Reseller product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other AccountsServices
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App,
- Enter or allow customer to enter:
- Account name - Use "Allow client to adjust during order" to auto-create Component → Form → Input box for client to enter preferred account name.
- Plan - use Get Values from server to list available plans
- Notification email - Provide email that can receive notifications about newly created accounts (ie your admin email)
- Snapshot ID - Snapshot to use when creating account. Account snapshots can be configured in the reseller panel - use Get Values from server to list available snapshots
- Submit changes, your package is ready
Note that this module supports Importing from control panel feature, so you can import existing accounts with ease
This module also supports Importing products feature, so after creating first package (as a reference) you can automatically import remaining Active Campaign products & auto-update prices
This module supports Quotas / Account Metrics feature, so you can setup limits & display usages, trigger automation based on usage and bill actual resource usage.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.