- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Vodia PBX module.
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Vodia PBX product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other Services
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Vodia PBX module and App server created in previous steps.
- Submit changes, your package is ready for further configuration
- You can now go into "General" tab and set your rates and measurement/billing type per:
- Total number of Auto Attendants on domain (maximum use in given period)
- Total number of Confrence Conference Bridges on domain (maximum use in given period)
- Used Extensions (maximum use in given period)
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
To do so, edit "domain name" in Orders & Accounts → Account to required value.
Configuring Client Functions
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal