ServerTastic is a trusted and dependable website and cyber security service provider across the world. Our new ServerTastic SSL module for HostBill is an efficient SSL management tool that enables you to download, sell and automatically provision ServerTastic SSL certificates.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Servertastic SSL module.
Connecting HostBill with Servertastic SSL
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Servertastic SSL
- Name - Name of this connection
- API Key
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Creating your first SSL package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your order page Name.
- From Order Types select SSL Certificates.
- Select Cart template and Save Changes.
- Add new product if you do not have one already.
- Setup your Product Name and Price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select ServerstaticSSL and app Server created in previous steps.
- Click button Get values from server, select Serverstatic Product and setup related setting, Save changes when done.
Servertastic specific product options:
- Product - identifies which product from Servertastic will be ordered when this service is provisioned.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For ServerstaticSSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Certificate setup
- Certificate details
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal