Adding OwnCloud Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select ISP Manager and App server created in previous steps.
- Set Quota limit - it can be set as a dropdown field (see below)
- Select Group:
- Shared group, by providing its name
- Isolated group, which will be created upon account provisioning
- Save changes
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Adding quota component
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Components → Forms you can create form element (Dropdown) to override product configuration in "Quota" value:
- Field type: Dropdown
- Variable name: quota
In Value passed to App provide quota sizes:
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For OwnCloud you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal