Adding ISP Manager Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From order types select Other Services
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select R1Soft (Idera Backup) and App server created in previous steps.
- You will be presented with following configuration options:
- Enter Server Limit - total count of servers client can backup
- Select Quota type:
On Disk Size - Quota is based on the raw Disk file size of all the Disk Safes and their files in the Volume's folder.
Size of Deltas in Disk Safe - The quotas will calculate the sum of the sizes (after compression) of the actual block level deltas in the Disk Safe file.
- Enter Hard Quota - total backup space per client
- Enter Volume path prefix - Each created volume location will have this prefix, use it to distinguish drive/directory. Default / for root [linux] or Drive:\ [windows]
- Enter Recovery Point Limit - Maximum number of Recovery Points that can be stored in the Disk Safes assigned to the Volume. Set 0 for unlimited
- Enter Archive Point Limit - Maximum number of Archive Points that can be stored in the Disk Safes assigned to the Volume. Set 0 for unlimited
- Enter Replication Limit - Replication frequency for all the Disk Safes assigned to that Volume
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For R1Soft apart from the standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal
you can enable the following client functions:
- Manage Backup Policy
- Manage Disc Safe
- Manage Servers