CloudLinux OS is one of the best OS for security and efficiency in a shared hosting environment. Imunify360, a CloudLinux product, provides the next-generation, automated security solution developed specifically for Linux shared, VPS and Dedicated servers.
With the new HostBill module you can resell the Imunify360 and CloudLinux licenses
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate CloudLinux Imunify360 module.
Connecting HostBill with CloudLinux Imunify360
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select CloudLinux Imunify360
- Name - Name of this connection
- Customer login
- API Key
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
API data can be obtained from the CloudLinux Imunify360 Dashboard site (Settings → Personal Information):
Adding CloudLinux Imunify360 product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Shared Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select CloudLinux Imunify360 module and App server created in previous steps.
- Set your type, product and number of max. servers.
- Submit changes, your package is ready
Please note. For products with the `IP address` license type, an additional IP address form component must be created. Set `ipaddress` as the variable name for this component.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For CloudLinux Imunify360 you can enable additional client functions:
- License Details