If you wish to give your existing clients access to their OnApp resources in HostBill you can do it in few steps:
- HostBill: Create package in Settings->Products & Services to match resource limits your client have set in OnApp.
- HostBill: Create new client that you wish to import account for (or use existing client profile)
- HostBill: Place new order on your client's behalf in Orders & Accounts->Create new order for package you've created.
- Download OnApp Import Helper plugin , extract & upload it into /includes/modules/Other/ directory
Activate uploaded plugin (learn how)
This module will display User ID input field, which by default is hidden
- OnApp: You need to obtain following info about imported account from OnApp:
- HostBill: In Adminarea, go to account generated with new order, follow this guide:
Information from this article is no longer valid and therefore it was removed.
To learn how to import accounts from OnApp please see the article Importing from control panel.