Configuration of Enom HostBill module is really simple!
To gain access to enomEnom's API you need email support with IP of the server where HostBill resides.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Enom SSL module.
Connecting HostBill with Enom SSL
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Acronis BAAS
- Name - Name of this connection
- User ID
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Enom SSL Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select "SSL Certificates"
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Enom SSL and App server created in previous steps.
- Configure the Certificate
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Enom SSL you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal