cPanel:DataSync connect with Server and synchronize all data (domains,usernames, etc) between Cpanel and HostBill. The module:
- Checks if HostBill:Account match cPanel:Account (Account examplec has respective account examplec located at cPanel server)
- Checks if HostBill:Account:DomainName match cPanel:Account:DomainName (Account examplec with domain example.com has respective account examplec with domain example.racom located at cPanel server)
- Import accounts into HostBill (Import account if accounts located at cPanel server do not exist in HostBill )
Activating the module
- The plugin is shipped with cPanel module for HostBill. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate cPanel Data Sync (Cpanel_synchronize) plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the module to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
- Once the plugin is activated you can go to Extras → Plugins → cPanel Data Sync to Run Synchronization:
- Select WHM server set in Settings→Apps connections
- (optionally) Select staff to send synchronization report to
- Click "Continue" to list accounts and their statuses