In the Basic settings section you can configure:
In the Values section you can add dropdown values or use pre-made values.
For each value added you can configure:
- Value passed to App
- Value description
- Enable pricing option - you can charge your clients for choosing this value:
- Price in a given cycle
- Setup fee
- Upgrade fee
You also have a toggle option to hide value from the order page.
In the Advanced settings section you can configure:
- CSS Class - field container will be displayed with this css class
- Group - supported by some order pages to group option
- Variable name - to use in emails
- Admin only - if this option is enabled o
- Show in cart - d
- Default - show when priced or enabled in cart and not empty
- Priced - show when selected value isn't free
- Force - show even when it's empty or free
- Allow Upgrades - when enabled client can upgrade after order
- Allow Downgrades - when enabled client can downgrade this field
- Don't discount - when enabled promo codes will not discount this field
- Upgrade setup fee - charge setup fee on upgrades or downgrades:
- Upgrade fee - set to non-zero value for additional flat upgrade charge
- Downgrade fee - set to non-zero value for additional flat downgrade charge
- Upgrade pro rata - calculate pro-rata on upgrades or downgrades
This option allows to select which of the existing field will act as the QTY value for this drop down field.
This option allows you to control other fields appearance dependent on this field value. Note: you need to have at least two form fields created to use field logic.
Sample client area view