- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Scaleway (Scalemod) module.
- In Scaleway panel, generate new access token - Learn how
- In HostBill go to Settings → Apps, from Applications list select "ScaleMod"
- Enter access token generated in step 1.
- Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
- Save Changes
- From HostBill → Settings → Apps → [Your Scaleway App] (defined above) copy line to add to crontab.
- Log-in to SSH of your HostBill server, as root or user that HostBill files are owned by.
- Edit crontab (issue command crontab -e)
- Paste line copied from step 1.
- Save crontab
Paste your HostBill server public key into Scaleway panel (into credentials section):
Adding Scaleway Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other Services
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in new orderpage. Provide product name, setup price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select ScaleMod and App server created in previous steps.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal
Configuring Scaleway Product
- Find and activate "Cloud flavor" module in your HostBill.
- Create new flavor, here you can setup hourly price for VM usage:
- Go to your ScaleWay product, under General settings → Pricing, enable Flavor:
- Now customers creating new packages will see hourly price per VM: