- Once enabled, priority support will create new Client Group: Priority Support
- Module will also auto-create Ticket macro and Ticket post-filter
- Once client purchases priority support service and pays for it, HostBill can (if configured so) automatically assign client to the Priority Support Client Group
- Ticket opened by Priority client automatically will get high priority, allowing other HostBill functions to react on this event
- If related package is suspended (ie. client forgets to pay), client is automatically removed from Priority Support group
Activating the module
- If the plugin is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the plugin is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the plugin extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules, find and activate Priority Support module.
- You'll be taken to Settings → Apps to configure related app - just add any app name there.
Configuring Priority Support for all billing scenarios
So far tickets opened by clients with Priority Support package would get high priority (tag "priority ticket"). You can also enable mobile notifications to enable mobile notifications to send you SMS or other mobile notification (ie. push) about high priority tickets - so you can react even if you're away from the keyboard.