DCI Manager DCImanager is a DCIM and dedicated server provisioning software aimed at managing hundreds of dedicated servers and taking control of the entire data center infrastructure. With DCI Manager DCImanager module for HostBill you can sell dedicated servers and bill for bandwidth or IP usage.
This module supports DCIManager DCImanager server up to version 5. For DCIManager DCImanager v6 please see DCImanager v6 Dedicated servers
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate DCI Manager DCImanager v2 module.
Connecting HostBill with
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From the Applications list select DCI Manager DCImanager v2
- Name - Name of this connection
- IP -Your DCI Manager DCImanager server ip address
- Host - Your DCI Manager DCImanager server hostname
- Username - Your DCI Manager DCImanager Username
- Password - Your DCI Manager DCImanager Password
- Port - Port number used by your DCI Manager DCImanager server
- SSL - Check if you want to use secure connection
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Emails you can control which notifications to send to staff and clients.
For DCI Manager DCImanager v2 you can enable the following notification:
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For DCI Manager DCImanager you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module: