You can find this section in HostBill Admin → Extras → System Logs → Task Queue Log.
Task Queue Log
In HostBill, to improve front-end performance all long-running tasks are executed in the background queue. Those may include (but not limit to):
- Account provisioning, terminations, suspensions, upgrades etc.
- Domain actions - registration, transfers, renewals etc.
- Messaging - emails, sms, mobile notifications etc.
- Updating counters, stats, cache etc.
Task Queue Log displays information about lately performed tasks:
- ID - the ID number assigned to the task
- Parent -
- Queue -
- Target - the order, account, client, product/service etc. the task was performed on
- Description - description of the task
- Scheduled - date and time the task was scheduled for
- Changed - date and time when the task was completed
- Status - states whether the task was performed successfully or if it failed
- Info -
- Error - if HostBill encounters any problems, the information about errors will be displayed here