Displays To-do list plugin displays a handy to-do list widget at admin homescreenhome screen.
Activating the module
- The plugin is free and available to all HostBill users. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate Todo List plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the widget to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
- Click Manage or go to Extras → Plugins → Todo List to manage your list and add new tasks
- To enable the widget on your homescreen, using Add new widget button.
Using the module
Once the module is activated, the To-do list widget should be added to the home screen. If deactivated, you can re-activate it by clicking on Add New Widget → To do list.
The entries in To-do list can be managed in the widget or you can click on View full list for a full-screen view.
To add a new task, click on Add item button and enter:
- For - enter the staff name the task should be assigned to. You can also choose the Staff Team name
- TODO - name for the task
- Description - optional description
- Due date - optional due date for the task