Open Provider is a wholesaler of web hosting-related services and products, including SSL Certificates. With Open Provider SSL module you can sell SSL Certificates at competitive prices and automatically provision, renew and manage them directly from HostBill.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate OpenProvider SSL module.
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding OpenProvider SSL Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select OpenProvider Certificates
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select OpenProvider SSL and App server created in previous steps.
Setup Package Limits:
- Certificate - Select type of certificate that this product will represent
- Default Period (Years) - set default period for this certificate, it is used when this product is ordered with billing cycle other than regular, eg. Free or Once
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal