- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate TCAdmin2 module.
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding TCAdmin2 Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other Services
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select TCAdmin2 and App server created in previous steps.
- You will be presented with following configuration options:
The file that contains the default values used for the TCAdmin billing API. This file contains more options not shown (commandline parameters, service level, game switching, etc). The default file is default.php
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal
Custom Config File, custom API values