HostBill installation is fully automated and takes just seconds, more info at Installation
Connecting HostBill with MaxMind
MaxMind MinFraud module provides various informations about the risk of order being fraudulent and can be just a simple help when accepting orders manually or it can automatically block fraudulent orders/clients. HostBill supports MaxMind's industry-leading minFraud service.The service is aimed at helping e-commerce business prevent fraud from online card‑not‑present transactions.
Activating the module
The plugin is free and available to all HostBill users. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate MaxMind plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Enter your MaxMind License Key, you can obitain it from your MaxMind Account under My License Key
HostBill supports MaxMind's industry-leading minFraud service.The service is aimed at helping e-commerce business prevent fraud from online card‑not‑present transactions.
How to start
In order to activate a fraud protection module you need to:
- Go under Settings -> Modules -> Fraud Protection Modules
- Click Activate
- Once the module is activated it can be configured by clicking Edit configuration
- MaxMind User ID
Choose the options you want to enable:
- Don't verify returning customers
- Don't verify admin order
- Auto-block fraudulent IP
- Auto-block white-list
- Reject Free and High Risk Emails
- Reject Country Mismatch
- Reject Anonymus Proxy
- Reject High Risk Country
- Choose Maximum MaxMind fraud risk score to accept
- Use Device Tracking