The A/B Orderpage Testing plugin is a perfect tool to optimize your website to generate more leads and sales. The plugin allows you to perform A/B testing of your orderpages, to see which variation brings most signups/conversions.
Activating the module
- The plugin is free and available to all HostBill users. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate A/B Orderpage Testing plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the module to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
- Once activated the plugin is available under Extras → Plugins → A/B Testing
Notice: This plugin is built to work with Google Analytics.
How it works
- Add Google Analytics to your HostBill clientarea - learn how
- Create new experiment in Google Analytics panel - learn how
- You'll be asked for two URLs, to get them create new A/B test case using this plugin
- During creation, select Product category from HostBill you wish to test with, and its new orderpage to compare results with
- Save changes, you can now start your experiment with Google Analytics
To create new A/B test case please provide:
- Product category
- Original page URL
- Variation page URL
- Variation template
- Google experiment code