This simple addon is capable of automatically suspending account that causes high CPU usage on cPanel server. You can also send ticket for clients to warn them about high CPU usage caused by their account.
Activating the module
- The plugin is shipped with cPanel module for HostBill. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate cPanel: CPU Overusage Protect (Cpanel_cpu_suspend) plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the module to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
- Once the module is activated you can go to Extras → Plugins → cPanel CPU Overusage Protect, where you can further configure the plugin