Creating your first G Suite package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other Services
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide its name and Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select G Suite module and App server created in previous steps.
- Select G Suite Product that you want to provision with this package.
- Select your Plan Type (more info) :
Annual monthly pay — Annual commitment with monthly payments
— Annual commitment with one yearly payment
Annual yearly pay
Flexible — Non-commitment plan with monthly payments
Trial — Free trial plan
- Select the Number of Seats for your package, or allow clients to select it during order.
- Under Components→Domains ensure to enable hostname requirement
- Submit changes - your package is ready.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.