Mailgun.com is API-based service for bulk email senders - with HostBill you can also use it with ease to send emails from HostBill!
HostBill will make use of SMTP Mailgun service.
Getting login credentials from Mailgun dashboard
- Login to your Mailgun dashboard
- Proceed to Domains tab
- Select domain you wish to use to send emails from
- Copy SNMP login informations:
- In HostBill admin panel proceed to Settings → General Settings → Mail
- Select SMTP as mailer type
- SMTP Email address use Default SNMP Login from mailgun
- SMTP Hostname enter tls://smtp.mailgun.org port: 25
- SMTP Username use Default SNMP Login from mailgun
- Password use Default Password from mailgun
Your HostBill will now use reliable Mailgun service to send emails.