Cloudflare offers a variety of content delivery network, DDoS mitigation, Internet security and distributed domain name server services. With HostBill Cloudflare module you can add Cloudflare to your customer offering with ease.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Cloudflare module.
Connecting HostBill with Cloudflare
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Cloudflare
- Name - Name of this connection
- API Host Key
- 'Resolve to' prefix
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Cloudflare product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select "Other Services"
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Cloudflare and App server created in previous steps.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Cloudflare you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Manage Websites
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal