You can find this section in HostBill Admin → Support Tickets → Ticket Views.
Create custom ticket view
To create a new ticket view simply click on Create view button. You will need to provide:
- Name - for that view
- Audience - private or public
- Departments - select departments to which the view should apply
- Select columns to include in the view. You can choose from: Client, ticket number, ticket subject, ticket notes, ticket tags, last replier, last reply, ticket ID, date, department, email, ticket status, ticket priority, IP address, assigned to, number of replier, ticket type.
- Choose the priority levels you want to be displayed
- Choose the request types you want to be displayed
- Choose the ticket statuses you want to be displayed
- Tick if you want to display only Unread tickets
- Tick if you want to display only Unassigned tickets