LiteSpeed provides a web server software, that has quickly become an industry leader in terms of performance, scalability, and security. With HostBill integration you can effortlessly resell LiteSpeed Licenses and let HostBill automatically handle billing, invoicing and account management. All existing licenses can be automatically imported to HostBill using our import tool. In HostBill licenses can be created, terminated and suspended automatically, based on custom automation rules.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate LiteSpeed Licenses module.
Connecting HostBill with LiteSpeed Licenses
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select LiteSpeed Licenses
- Username - Your login to LiteSpeed panel
- Password - Your password to LiteSpeed panel
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding LiteSpeed Licenses product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other AccountsServices
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App,
- Enter (or click on Allow client to adjust during order to let client pick available options):
- Product - select type LSWS/LSLB
- Payment method - select type of payment method for license in your reseller account: Credit or Credit Card
- Period - license billing period - Monthly, Yearly or Owned
- CPU - select number of CPUs for license
- Submit changes, your package is ready
Note that this module supports Importing from control panel feature, so you can import existing licenses with few clicks
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For LiteSpeed Licenses you can enable additional client functions:
- Show license details