Weebly for Cloud provide for customers a best-in-class website builder where they can create their own website, blog, and online store in minutes. Weebly HostBill module allows you to resell Weebly services and plans.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Weebly Cloud module.
Connecting HostBill with Weebly Cloud
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Weebly Cloud
- Enter required API credentials:
- Name - Name of this connection
- API Key
- API Secret
- Test Mode
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Additionally, if you want to use accounts import from the Weebly Cloud, provide the following fields:
- Weebly Cloud Admin URL
- Weebly Cloud Admin Email
- Weebly Cloud Admin Password
The API credentials can be obtained from your Weebly Cloud Manager:
Adding Weebly Cloud package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Other Services
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Weebly Cloud module and App server created in previous steps.
- Proceed to configuration wizard and set your package limit.
- Submit changes, your package is ready
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Weebly Cloud you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal
- Update Publish Credentials
- Login to Weebly Cloud