Requirements below are for manual installation process, HostBill Enterprise edition comes with the easy-install script for CentOS 7/8 (and other RHEL-flavours) that installs all required components for you.
HostBill has a set of requirements that must be met in order for HostBill to function properly. This guide will go through the minimum requirements, recommended environment and how to create an environment suitable for a HostBill installation. HostBill users running Control Panel like cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin etc. will find this guide easier to follow since such panels have built in automated tools that will do most of the work for you. For users installing HostBill via command line, there'll be instructions included to get you started.
- Linux-based Operating System
- PHP 5.6.x7.2+
- MySQL 5.7 or later versions. With STRICT MODE disabled
- cURL + SSL Support
- PHP MBstring
- PHP BCMath
- PHP JSON
- PHP Data Objects (PDO) Extension
- PDO_MySQL Driver
- PHP FileInfo extension - https://www.php.net/manual/en/book.fileinfo.php
- IonCube Loaders (version 10.1 or later)
Recommended PHP Environment
Although the following are not required, this will help you in your HostBill installation's performance and compatibility.
- PHP 7.4
- SODIUM extension - https://www.php.net/manual/en/book.sodium.php
- IMAP extension - http://php.net/manual/en/book.imap.php
- POSIX extension - http://php.net/manual/en/book.posix.php
- PCNTL extension - http://php.net/manual/en/book.pcntl.php
- GD Library & GD GIF - GD Library is required to process dynamically generated images.
Certain features may be unavailable that require dynamically generated images if GD Libraries aren't installed. GD Libraries are installed by default on most servers.
- Disable Magic Quotes: HostBill performance is affected by Magic Quotes. You should disable Magic Quotes to increase HostBill performance.
|Content by Label|