- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate WebsitePanel module.
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding WebsitePanel Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select WebsitePanel and App server created in previous steps.
- You will be presented with following configuration options:
- Owner ID
- New Users Role
- Hosting Plan
- Send Account Summary Email
- Send Space Summary Email
- Temporary domain
- Create Website
- Create FTP account
- Create Mail account
or more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal