Plesk Module is shipped with Plesk Addons - configurable Addon module that allows your customer to extend their subscriptions with Addons you offer.
Creating HostBill / Plesk Addon
Once you've configured your Plesk packages you can proceed to configuring addons. Make sure that you've created your addons in your Plesk in Plesk Admin → Service Plans → Hosting Plans → Add an Addon
- Proceed to HostBill Admin → Settings → Product Addons
- You should see auto-created addon using Module: Plesk Addon, as per screenshot below:
- Click Duplicate to make a copy of this addon, so you can re-use it.
- Save your new Addon name, setup pricing, make sure to click on "Make this addon unique", as per screen below:
Making addon unique is required, as Plesk does not allow adding one service addon to package more than once.
- Proceed to "Connect with App" in addon management section
- Enter Addon Name. It has to be exactly the same as it appears in your Plesk Onyx panel
Repeat steps 2-6 for any addons you wish to offer for your customers.