Fill in the configuration fields:
- Name of the application for the connection
- Username - EPP interface username of NORid registry obtained from them
- Password - EPP interface password of NORid registry obtained from them
- Certificate location - absolute path in your HostBill filesystem to certificate in PEM format used for connection, learn more about obtaining it
- OTE Environment - tick this checkbox if you're using test/OTE interface
Then proceed to adding your nameservers:
Click on Add New Connection.
Norid requires applicant to confirm/sign declaration prior to domain registration. With HostBill its possible to generate such agreement "on-the-fly" with cart data for customer to agree before domain purchase.
During module installation new Agreement template will be auto-added under Settings→Ordering→Agreements & Contract templates
When configuring domain/tld product in HostBill, you can make use of mentioned agreement template with Components → Forms → Sign Agreement form component
Configuring TLD & domain prices