- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Amazon Lightsail module.
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Amazon Lightsail
- Name - name of this connection
- Access Key ID - your Amazon Access Key ID (in Amazon dashboard click "Name of the profile" → Your security credentials → Access keys (access key ID and secret access key) → Create new access key)
- Secret Access Key - your Amazon Secret Access Key.
- Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
- Save changes
Adding Amazon Lightsail Product
- Regions - Select region that will be used to deploy client VM
- Blueprints - Select the operating system template that will be used for VM.
- Instance plan - Select the Virtual Machine specification.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
- Change billing cycle
- Change label
- Change ownership
- Edit forms
- Login details
- Manual service renew
- New direct link
- Related services
- Service auto renewal