Cloud Signup Form v2 module was created to make signup process fast and easy for your customers.
With this module, instead of providing full credentials during signup your customer is required to provide minimal credentials:
Activating the module
- If the plugin is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the plugin is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the plugin extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules, find and activate Cloud Signup plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the plugin.
For the Cloud Signup module the following configuration options are available:
- Allow external signups - use this option to allow posting registration data from your website to this form.
- Require full details – require customer to update their client profile with full credentials (firstname, lastname), before they can perform any other action.
- Redirect after providing full details - an optional URL to redirect the customer after completing all the required details.
- Require adding funds – require customer to add funds to their account before they can perform any other action.
- Redirect non-registered clients - if this option is active, Cloud Signup will disable cart for non-registered users, redirecting visitors from cart to Cloud Signup page.
This way services can be purchased only by positively verified customers.
- Product to add after verification – enter default product ID to automatically create account once customer will be positively verified (funds added to the account).
This product would be overridden by signing up through orderpage configured to work with Cloud Signup.
- Verify additional fields - comma separated list of field variable names (from Clients → Registration fields) that were custom added to signup template (ie company name) and should be validated
- Redirect after signup - optional URL to redirect customer after successful signup.
- Use same password - once enabled, password that customer has used to sign up their profile will also be used for service/product auto-added to the account.
- Allow coupon usage - once enabled, you will be able to pass coupon codes through input/POST field named "coupon". This coupon will be applied to customer auto-order.
You can also enable Cloud Signup as an orderpage under Settings → Products & Services → [Order Page] → Edit.