Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate GoGetSSL module.
Connecting HostBill with GoGetSSL
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select GoGetSSL
- Name - Name of this connection
- Username and Password available in GoGetSSL.com Panel→Reseller Modules->API Settings
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding GoGetSSL product
In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
From Order Types select GoGetSSL.com Certificates, from OrderPage select one of the available SSL Orderpages
After creating the order page, HostBill will automatically add all certificates from GoGetSSL.com catalog with your reseller prices
You can now edit product descriptions, prices and automation settings to match your requirements
Save changes, your package is ready
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For GoGetSSL you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal