Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Make sure to obtain API credentials from OVH as described in their documentation
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Name of the application
- API Application Key
- API Username
- Choose the LanguageApplication Secret
- API Consumer Key
- Choose the Language (used for API responses/errors/messages)
- Tick Indicates if renew order is generated option to decide whether renews should be sent to API
- Set Automatic Payments source for domain operations
- Select API Endpoint (EU/CA)
- Tick if you want to Use OVH DNS
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New App.
When registering some domain extensions, additional fields are required for the registrant contact.
If you register a domain that requires one of the following fields, you will have to add this field to Registration Fields
Clients -> Registration Fields -> Add new field -> (enter Field Name) -> Advanced -> Variable name
Additional Variable name:
Configuring TLD & domain prices