CrashPlan Pro delivers effortless and secure online backup services. With CrashPlan Pro module for HostBill you can sell cloud backup services and reseller CrashPlan accounts.
Activating the module
- If the
- module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the
- module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the
- module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate CrashPlanPro module.
Connecting HostBill with CrashPlan Pro
- Max seats this org allows (optionally: allow client to adjust during order using forms)
- Max bytes this org allows [GB] (optionally: allow client to adjust during order using forms)
- Web Restore User Limit [MB] (optionally: allow client to adjust during order using forms)
- Web Restore Admin Limit [MB] (optionally: allow client to adjust during order using forms)
- Role Name (a Default user role)
- User Classification
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For CrashPlanPro you can enable following client functions:
- Account Statistcs
- Reset Password
- Login Details
- New Direct link
- Manual Service Renew
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Ownership
- Change Label
- Change Password