- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Cloudstack module.
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Cloudstack Cloud Hosting product
Provisioning - choose the provisioning method
- Primary storage limit
- Secondary storage limit
- Max volume snapshots
- Max VM snapshots
- Max templates
- Storage type
- Storage tags
- IP address count
- Port speed
- Advanced networking options
- Network limit
- VPC limit
Submit changes, your package is ready.
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Cloudstack you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal