// leave for marketingDNS Belgium is a non-profit organisation and the domian registry for .be, .brussels and .vlaanderen domain names. HostBill allows you to automate DNS Belgium domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate DNS Belgium module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Billing Contact ID - Billing Contact ID belonging to the registrar. Field required during registration.
- OTE Environment - when the checkbox is selected, the test mode is enabled
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New App.
For the module to work properly, the port 700 should be open in the firewall.