You can find this section in HostBill Admin → Settings → Products & Services → Your order page → Your product → Client Functions
Available Client Functions
Client Functions availability can differ depending on the product type and module connected. In most of the modules you can enable following client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle - allow customer to manually change (upgrade) recurring billing cycle. This change affects (increases) recurring price. Billing cycle cannot be downgraded by customer.
- Change Label - allow customer to change service label from service details page.
- Change Ownership - allow customer to move given service to different user (owner) registered in your system, by providing their email address.
- Edit Forms - allow customer to edit Components::Forms, input elements (that allows it in their configuration).
- Graphs - Display graphs in client area assigned to the account from graphing app (ie. Observium, Cacti).
- Login Details - display client login credentials. This function exposes additional configuration when edited, allowing you to:
- hide password - if you just want to show root password/username
- hide root password - its generated automatically for each service, but not used by all services, You can hide it here
- Manual Service Renew - allow your customer to manually renew (issue invoice) sooner for service. Note that once customer issues invoice by himself, it will change service due date accordingly.
- New Direct Link - using this function you can add custom links in client service details.
- Related Services - lists services that are related to current one for your client in client portal. Related services are assigned during order or by staff member.
- Service Auto Renewal - allow your customer to control if the service will automatically generate renewal invoices. This option is available only for regular billing model, prepay type.
Add custom link/function
Using this function you can add custom links in client service details.