If customer have positive credit balance in his account, this credit can be applied to his due invoice by staff member.
- Proceed to Payments->Invoices
- Select customer invoice from list
If customer have credit available, a field "Client Credit" will appear as shown below
- Use "Add to invoice" to apply credit from client profile to invoice.
- Enter amount of credit to be applied, by default HostBill will load maximum amount available from client credit that is not higher than invoice balance
- Click on "Apply from credit"
- Customer credit will now be decreased, credit change will be logged in client credit changes log.